Failure to follow these instructions gives Oregon’s Indoor Shooting Range the right to remove individuals from the premises.
1. Treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
2. Never allow the muzzle to point at anything that you are not willing to destroy.
3. Always keep your trigger finger straight and off the trigger until you have made the decision to fire.
4. Always know your target, backstop and beyond.
5. Ear and eye protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
6. While entering the range, fans must be on and only one door open at a time.
7. All fired rounds must impact the back stop, no cross lane shooting.
8. No more than 1 shooter may shoot at a time per lane, no more than 2 shooters per lane.
9. Shooters are prohibited from moving in front of the booths unless attending an organized event.
10. Firearms Instructors are prohibited from instructing on our range, unless sought and received permission from OISR staff.
11. Only JACKETED ammunition is authorized for use on this range.
12. Drawing from a holster is prohibited unless permission has been sought and received by OISR staff.
13. All rented firearms must use ammunition supplied by OISR.
14. All shooters must maintain a safe muzzle direction at all times while on the range. Firearms not in use must be unloaded and cased or in the rifle rack.
15. OISR staff has the ability to inspect firearms and ammunition prior to usage on the OISR range.
16. All shooters must possess a valid form of government issued photo ID to use the range, and are required to display their ID upon request from OISR staff.
17. Shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. This could include minors attending an organized event, being supervised by a certified Firearms Instructor or Range Safety Officer.
Contact us for any questions.